Our V.I.P valet service covers both the interior and exterior of your car. It is suited for cars that require a deep clean both inside and out. Ideal if you want to give your car a complete showroom clean, have bought a car or are selling one so you can maximise the sale price. (AVERAGE COMPLETION TIME 8 HOURS)
- Pre wash car to remove and loosen dirt and grime.
- Apply non-acid wheel cleaner to wheels and allow to dwell.
- Clean alloys using various scratch free detailing brushes, pressure rinse clean.
- Apply an all-purpose cleaner to under arches as well as door and boot shuts, petrol cap and engine bay and allow to dwell.
- Agitate under arches, door and boot shuts with detailing brushes and pressure rinse clean.
- Pre wash exterior with a PH neutral snow foam and allow to dwell before rinsing.
- Use a detailing brush to clean around front and rear badges.
- Wash exterior body work using the 2 bucket method and a non-scratch lambswool wash mitt or pad.
- Apply an iron fallout removal product to remove bonded contamination to allow for a smoother and clearer looking paint surface.
- Clean engine bay area and dress visible plastics
- Apply tar remover to remove tar spots from exterior bodywork.
- Pressure rinse exterior and dry bodywork, including door shuts and windows using a micro-fibre drying towel.
- Apply a polish, wax or sealant (depending on what’s required) and allow to cure.
- Remove cured product with a soft non-scratch micro-fibre buffing towel
- Apply tyre dressing to tyres to bring back that new look.
- Remove rubbish from inside car.
- Hoover seats, mats, carpets and boot area.
- Dust air vents, centre console and surrounding areas using a soft brush.
- Remove any mud marks from door plastics, back of seats and other plastics.
- Shampoo seats, mats, roof lining, door cards and carpets.
- Clean interior and exterior windows and glass to a streak free finish.
- Apply a light fragrance to the Interior of your car (upon request).