Winter Protection Package
Winter is that time of year when vehicles bodywork take a battering from the elements, not to mention the amount of salt and grit applied to the roads. Both rapid changes in temperature and salt can cause irreversible damage to your cars paintwork.
Will a winter detail protection actually protect my car?
Simple Answer “YES”
Maintaining your vehicle properly will increase your vehicles lifetime, allowing you to enjoy it at its best for longer, but also saving you money on depreciation.
- Wheel arches washed
- Wheels cleaned with appropriate wheel cleaner
- Door shuts washed incl. boot
- Hand wash with lamb’s wool wash mitt, using wash & wax shampoo
- Dried with soft MF cloths
- Wheel arches dressed
- Mud flaps dressed
- Tyres cleaned + dressed
- Tar spots gently removed from wheel faces
- Tar Spots gently removed from bodywork
- Door shuts wax polished incl. boot
- Exterior glass polished incl. tops & glass sealant applied
- High Definition Wax applied to bodywork
- Exterior plastic and rubber trim cleaned + dressed
How much does it Cost and how long?
- Winter 1 - £110 (As Above) Average Time to Complete 3.5 Hours
- Winter 2 - £145 (As above & also includes - Wheel protection, Clay Contamination Removal) Average Time to Complete 4.5 Hours
- Winter 3 - £160 (As above & Also Includes - Wheel protection, Clay Contamination Removal, Paint Sealant, Rain Repellent Applied) Average Time to Complete 6+ Hours
***If you require the interior being cleaned at the same time this will be around £20 - £45 extra.
We offer a range of extra services to make sure you are 100% happy your vehicle is protected for the harsh winter months ahead.
- Upgrade to a Higher Grade Wax - £30
- Interior Fabric Protection - £40
- Vehicle Body Under Sealing - £150
- Wheels Off Clean & Protect - £20 (Per Wheel)
(Prices From and depend on size of vehicle)