Here we have our Showroom valeting service which covers both the interior and exterior of your car. It is suited for cars that require an exterior clean, tar removal and then either polished or waxed to protect the paintwork and includes a hoover and shampoo of the interior. This service is usually booked as a half yearly service (4-6 months) for regular clients.
- Pre wash car to remove and loosen dirt and grime.
- Apply non-acid wheel cleaner to wheels and allow to dwell.
- Clean alloys using various scratch free detailing brushes, pressure rinse clean.
- Apply an all-purpose cleaner to under arches as well as door and boot shuts, petrol cap and engine bay and allow to dwell.
- Agitate under arches, door and boot shuts with detailing brushes and pressure rinse clean.
- Pre wash exterior with a PH neutral snow foam and allow to dwell before rinsing.
- Use a detailing brush to clean around front and rear badges.
- Wash exterior body work using the 2 bucket method and a non-scratch lambswool wash mitt or pad.
- Apply tar remover to remove tar spots from exterior bodywork.
- Pressure rinse exterior and dry bodywork, including door shuts and windows using a micro-fibre drying towel.
- Apply a polish, wax or sealant (depending on what’s required) and allow to cure.
- Remove cured product with a soft non-scratch micro-fibre buffing towel
- Apply tyre dressing to tyres to bring back that new look.
- Remove rubbish from inside car.
- Hoover seats, mats, carpets and boot area.
- Dust air vents, centre console and surrounding areas using a soft brush.
- Remove any mud marks from door plastics, back of seats and other plastics.
- Shampoo upholstery and mats
- Clean interior and exterior windows and glass to a streak free finish.
- Apply a light fragrance to the Interior of your car (upon request).